Tuesday, January 13, 2009

NEW YEAR!
















Well the new year is here and I have a feeling it's going to be a good year lots of good things are going to develop with the photography. I am entering a reasonable amount of competitions this year to get my name out there and to get some critique to let me know how I am fairing. I will also be posting some of my images on this blog and would love to hear what you think!

So I'm a bit new to this blogging thing but slowly getting the hang of things! I would love to hear from any other photographers out there! So I'm back into work after a bit of a holiday, well a bit of a working holiday lots of great images taken, I've posted a small sample for you to enjoy!

Bye for now from Peter Franz Photography.

1 comment:

Hilds said...

Excellent love the pictures, can't wait to see more of them!